Promenade to the Moon Gown
Shall we Promenade?
Imagine draping yourself in the moon’s creamy glow, with clusters of golden stars glittering from collar to hem. This gown for wistful dreamers who watch the serene night skies with longing, patience, and - most of all - hope.
This gown proudly features:
- An updated empire waist silhouette, designed to be comfortably worn with modern undergarments
- A flattering scoop neckline
- A small train in back
- Small puff sleeves with elastic opening
- Two length options for your best fit
- A generous back zipper that makes the gown easy to step into
- Comfortable poly charmeuse lining that feels lovely against the skin
- An optional silk sash is sold separately. Shop the sash here!
What is the fit like?:
Flattering on all sizes and most body shapes
- No fitted waist! The empire silhouette allows for comfortable wear.
- See more on our fit guide page.
- Bre is wearing C Tall. She is 5'6 wearing 5" heels. 33" Bust and 27" Underbust
- Jesica Mills is wearing F Short. She is 5'6. She has a 44" Bust and 38" Underbust
- Laurel is wearing F Short. She is 5'4. She has a 44" Bust and 34" Underbust (Laurel mentioned she would prefer to size up to a G for more room in the bust.)
What was the design process?:
- The Promenade Gowns are fabricated with love in California. We have meticulously hand-picked the fabric, designed, prototyped, and oversaw the patterns for these bloomers. We take pride in working with local artists when our products allow for such collaboration.
- The gown is made of layered embroidered and glittered tulle over a luxurious poly-charmeuse satin therefore, dry cleaning is preferable, but careful hand-washing can be done.
- The glitter has some fall out and it is recommended to avoid submerging for long periods of time. Please do not use for underwater shoots.