Promenade Amongst the Stars Gown
Shall we Promenade?
"After seeing Ellen Mirojnick’s fantastical take on Regency Fashion in Netflix’s Bridgerton, this gown burst from my heart. I felt I wanted to explore my own artistic vision with these new celestial gowns!" - Our Fairy Godmother, Cassie Wanda
This gown proudly features:
- An updated empire waist silhouette, designed to be comfortably worn with modern undergarments
- A flattering scoop neckline
- A small train in back
- Small puff sleeves with elastic opening
- Two length options for your best fit
- A generous back zipper that makes the gown easy to step into
- Comfortable poly charmeuse lining that feels lovely against the skin
- An optional silk sash is sold separately. Shop the sash here!
What is the fit like?:
Flattering on all sizes and most body shapes
- No fitted waist! The empire silhouette allows for comfortable wear.
- See more on our fit guide page
- Bre is wearing C Tall. She is 5'6 wearing 5" heels. 33" Bust and 27" Underbust.
- Jesica Mills is wearing F Short. She is 5'6. She has a 44" Bust and 38" Underbust.
- Laurel is wearing F Short. She is 5'4. She has a 44" Bust and 34" Underbust (Laurel mentioned she would prefer to size up to a G for more room in the bust.)
What was the design process?:
- The Promenade Gowns are fabricated with love in California. We have meticulously hand-picked the fabric, designed, prototyped, and oversaw the patterns for these bloomers. We take pride in working with local artists when our products allow for such collaboration.
- The gown is made of layered embroidered and glittered tulle over a luxurious poly-charmeuse satin therefore, dry cleaning is preferable, but careful hand-washing can be done.
- The glitter has some fall out and it is recommended to avoid submerging for long periods of time. Please do not use for underwater shoots.