ADD-ON Custom Dye Job
What is this?
- Add-on customization to have our Professional Fairy Godmother hand-dye your Fantasy Skirt, Siren Scale Cape, or additional dye on a Jellyfish Gown!
- You have the option to choose from Soft to Vibrant Pastels or Dark or Bold colors. Our pricing depends on how many colors you select and the depth of color you would like your skirt to have. Any special requests, please reach out prior to purchase to avoid additional fees.
- Each skirt, cape, and gown is one-of-a-kind because it will be hand-dyed
- This listing must be purchased in addition to a cape, skirt, or gown. It is strictly an upgrade.
- Fantasy Skirts: We expect these skirts to take 6-10 weeks to ship after the initial pre-order arrives. If anything changes, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Capes and Jellyfish upgrades will not effect timeline.
- The Fantasy Skirt’s material works best with Soft to Vibrant Pastels.
- The choice of Bold or Dark colors is more expensive as they require multiple dye sessions, more dye, and occasionally the addition of fabric paint. If we have any issues producing your color-combo, we will reach out to you.
Minor flaws may be present on the skirt as they are hand-dyed. That being said, Glimmerwood willnever send out a skirt that we are not happy with the result.
- It is recommended you hand-wash and hang-dry after the skirt is dyed. DO NOT put it in the dryer!
Payment Plans? See our payment plan information here.
Additional Questions? Please email email@example.com with any questions about our Fantasy Skirt. We will get back to you as soon as possible!