Custom Jellyfish Gown - Made to Order
Designed for this year’s California Mermaid Convention, the Jellyfish Gown is the perfect garment to take to the depths down under. A fitted corset, customized to hug your curves adorned with hand-dyed lace jellyfish that flow into a dip-dyed fantasy skirt.
What is it?
A pre-designed, customizable gown where you can choose the color scheme!
- The Jellyfish Gown will be made in your bust, waist, and hips measurements.
- Every corset is handmade in the studio and will have a unique laced-jellyfish design.
- Each skirt and its accompanying are hand dyed, making each dress one-of-a-kind.
- A silk, steel-boned corset decorated with hand-dyed jellyfish appliqués, half pearls, paillettes, and fabulous rhinestones. The corset can be made water-safe upon request!
- A hand-dyed Fantasy Skirt with up to the three colors of your choice. Subject to additional charges for dark colors (Such as the green/purple) or more than three colors.
- A custom Glimmerwood Garment Bag for storage.
- The Gown will be made to your bust, waist, and hip measurements. If you require additional sizing requirements(i.e. a longer or shorter skirt), please let us know so we can calculate any additional fees. That being said, there are no up-charge for larger sizes.
- We expect these gowns to have a 4-6 month lead time. If anything changes, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- We will reach out to you 2-4 weeks before your gown will be made to confirm your sizing and color schemes.
Payment Plans? See our payment plan information here.
Additional Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about our Jellyfish Gown. We will get back to you as soon as possible!