Mint Tea Party Dress
Care to join us for a Tea Party?
Featuring the twirliest skirt you’ll ever witness, this dress boasts a flattering V-neck, pockets, deliciously puffy sleeves, and a generous back zipper you can step into with ease without ruining hair or makeup.
Mint is a blue-green gingham print and pairs well with all the accessories in our Tea Party Collection.
Designed to be worn over and over, dressed up and dressed down, it is sure to make you stand out year-round in the cutest way imaginable.
What is the fit like?:
- Flattering on a variety of body shapes and all sizes. Check out our Tea Party Fit Guide to see them on a variety of people!
What are the care instructions?:
- As a 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton blend is easy to clean. You can either hand-wash or throw it in a machine on cold in a mesh bag. Please be sure to hand dry for a longer lifespan!
- ALWAYS remove pins and other adornments before washing.
What was the design process?:
- The Tea Party Dresses are fabricated with love in California. We have meticulously hand-picked the fabric, designed, prototyped, and oversaw the patterns for these bloomers. We take pride in working with local artists when our products allow for such collaboration.
- The dresses in the photos are samples and a few minor changes have been made to obtain the final product (removing of the center seam and adjusting the elastic in the armbands).